As most business owners know, reviews are important for drawing in new customers to your venture. But taking that a step further, the experience you're offering your customers is what leads to those great online reviews. If you don't take the necessary steps to ensure your customers have an amazing experience with your business, they are less likely to leave a good review or even worse, more likely to walk down the road to your competition!
Here are a few stats that show customer experience is crucial in today’s environment:
- 65% of customers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising.
- 55% of CX professionals believe their companies will be too slow and face disruption from more innovative, nimble and customer-focused competitors.
- 67% of customers say their standard for good experiences are higher than they’ve ever been.
A great customer experience can help your brand attract new customers and retain existing ones. On the other hand, being too slow to react to customer opinion means losing sales to dealerships that are better prepared to embrace digital transformation.
How BlueJay Reviews Can Help:
BlueJay Reviews automates your review management making it simple to respond to reviews quickly, promote great reviews automatically, and turn your existing customers into a referral engine.
- Send personalized texts or emails to every customer automatically.
- Automatically send customers to review sites such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Open Table, Etc.
- Monitor and respond to new reviews from all review-sites in one easy to use dashboard.
- Increase your overall customer ratings.
- Receive text and email alerts whenever your company receives a new review on any site.
- Promote your best reviews by having them automatically posted across your social media pages and website ultimately increasing your SEO rankings.
After reading the above stats, you know how vital providing the best customer experience possible is for your business. When training employees or doing continued education with your existing staff, ensure customer experience is top on your list of priorities. If you're ready to make your online reputation a priority for your business, partner with our online reputation management platform to make it easy! You can monitor online reviews and send automated prompts to get more reviews. The feedback you'll gain through these review prompts can help you get a feel for the experience your customers are receiving and maybe where improvements can be made!