There are a lot of options available when it comes to choosing insurance. An individual may even have different insurance agents for different kinds of insurance they may have. The goal for any agent is to get as many accounts from current clients and to attract new clients to their agency. Referrals are a highly effective way to draw in those potential clients to your insurance agency! Our reputation management platform is here to help by point out WHY referrals are so important now how BlueJay Reviews can make it easy to implement an effective referral strategy!
- Customers are 4x more likely to buy when they have a recommendation from a friend (Nielsen).
- You can expect 16% more profits from customers who have been referred to a business. (HBR)
- 64% of marketing executives said that word-of-mouth recommendations were the most effective form of marketing. However, only 6% of executives say that they’ve mastered it. (Forbes)
- According to a study, only 3% of people trust marketers. (HubSpot)
- Only 4% of customers trust ads. (American Association of Advertising Agencies)
Importance of Referrals:
How BlueJay Reviews Works:
- Send personalized texts or emails to every customer automatically.
- Automatically send customers to review sites such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Open Table, Etc.
- Monitor and respond to new reviews from all review-sites in one easy to use dashboard.
- Increase your overall customer ratings.
- Receive text and email alerts whenever your company receives a new review on any site.
- Promote your best reviews by having them automatically posted across your social media pages and website ultimately increasing your SEO rankings.